We accept EVERYONE for who they are! Come swim with us!
#SwimAsYouAre – We are open to all swimmers of all levels regardless of age, sex, gender, etc.
Here are good guidelines to determine if you’ll enjoy the full workouts;
- A basic knowledge of swim etiquette
- An eagerness to learn all four strokes/flipturns
- Ability to swim about 200 yards uninterrupted
- Stamina to swim for a full hour (short breaks included)
- No need to be fast or expert!
***UPDATE – Thursday Swims Resume MARCH 2021***
Below are two documents to get you ready for the return to the pool.
- RESERVATION INFO – this will guide you through our new reservation system. Reservations are required to swim.
- MJCC PROTOCOLS – an informative guide on what to expect with our return to the pool. MJCC has new procedures that we will need to follow to ensure State and Federal mandates are followed.
- One 60 min swim session every Thursday, 6:45pm until 7:45pm
- Cost of $10 per session – payment upon reservation
- MJCC Waiver must been Completed
- Arrive on time, swims start on the quarter hour.
- Locker Rooms are available, towel service is for MJCC members only.
- All swimmers must be registered with US Masters Swimming
- Questions? Contact us!
RESERVE YOUR SWIM!
ADDITIONAL FORMS AND LINKS